Subscribe to me on YouTube

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Spa Etiquette ~ Old man G-string

If there is ever a time when the devils work of Text speak should be used.. It's now... OMG!
Seriously, I joined this gym recently, to get in shape & enjoy the delights of their 'Spa' facilities...
What I didn't bank on, nor did I ever think possible...
An Old Man, with the uncanny ability to clear the Jacuzzi just by his presence!...

I couldn't comment on whether he's ugly & he doesn't have the usual old man smell (dried out wee)...
He doe's have got a belly on him & is near 6ft tall.... Must be 60-70 years old or so....

Yet he wears an array of flamboyant ~ male, Speedo G-strings!!!!

It's a sight!! Which despite the horror ~ you struggle not to look at....
A mirage of disgust, wonder & oddly ~ joy?.. come over you...
I defy anyone who see's this, not to smile... You can't help but grin, like the Pope at a Pre-School!!!

It's like sneezing with your eyes open.... you just can't ~ it's impossible!!
Well unless you don't have eyelids?
Chances are though, if you don't have eyelids, your eyes would just pop out!
Might explain why you don't see anyone eyelid-less...!!??

You know what...
If I ran the gym, I'd promote him as an attraction... £15 per person..
People would come from far & wide, just to bare witness to this clearly disturbing, yet satisfactory sight!!

I said before, about his uncanny ability to clear the Jacuzzi, just by his presence...
The G-String thing, most people can cope with, once he's under the water, you can forget about it.. sort of...
But, not only doe's this OAP wear a disturbing Leopard Print G-String...
No, no, no... that would be too.... normal...
He has to take his abuse of Gym Etiquette to completely new level!!

When he enters the Jacuzzi ~ he opts to position himself in the area were you can lay down...
I myself, enjoy laying on my back, closing my eyes & relaxing, whilst the water bubbles around me....
He ~ lays on his front!!
One presumes, the vigorous bubbles tickle his old wrinkly ball-sack!?
But, what makes it worse...
(which by the way every person who's witnessed this, now has etched onto their memories....)
Is the sight of his bare cheeks... sticking out of the water...
With only the thin G-String.. string.. to cover his crack... You need to wash yourself after just to feel clean!

It's like he gets a kick from knowing everyone has seen his package & tries to finish himself off by letting the bubbles get to work on his member, whilst he moves, slowly, up & down, in a feeble attempt to hide what he's doing!! He knows the recommended time for Jacuzzi is 20minutes & he goes to town...

Anyone with sense, get's the fuck out!!
Let's face it.. it's uncomfortable seeing what I've describe.... But worse, not being able to look away!!
Worse than that... nobody wants to sit in a Jacuzzi full of OAP Jizz!!!! do they?!!

At the end of the day, I can't say I blame him....
When your paying £70 a month to use the facilities...
I guess, the least the Jacuzzi should do, is relax you like a Thai massage parlour does!!

No comments:

Post a Comment