Subscribe to me on YouTube

Monday 12 March 2012

Charitable actions & Cock Sword Fights

Theres a bit of an old Taboo about mens changing rooms & the increasing awareness of male insecurity..
It comes in many forms, but none more promenant than a mans phycological standpoint on the size of his member, his penis, his one eyed snake, the Willy..
Lets get all the giggles out of the way now, as this is a serious affliction!!

Thing is, I think we men could do eachother a favour..
And disregarding any worry of sounding like a raving gay-boy, I think we've got it all horribly wrong!!

I don't mean we should whip our willies out & start a sword fight club..
(the first rule of sword fight club is, we don't talk about it..)..

I mean, all of you men out there, who try to turn away as you change, affaid your fellow changing room user will either point & laugh at you, or worse, grab your penis & wiggle it like a joystick, as if their playng Street Fighter on the Commodore Amega, tapping yout balls like the A & B button!! ~~ leaving you naked, quivering in the fetal position, mumberling::
"nooo, noo more haal yookan!!"

Fact is, that just ain't gunna happen.. Well at least not in the majority of reputable gyms!!

I say, change the way you think..
Be more charitable & help your fellow man feel confidant to walk around with his cock swinging ir bobbing along..
Which ever it is, be proud..

I'm charitable.. I like to think that by getting my decidedly average size cock out, other men might have glance & see theirs is bigger..
In fact, I let the pubes grow more, so it looks even smaller..
Thats how charitable I am, I'll let people think my cock is tiny, just so they can feel better about themselves.

After all.. As a good Somerset accented friend of mine once said:
"Not everyone shows before they grows"

No comments:

Post a Comment