Subscribe to me on YouTube

Friday 1 June 2012

Brussel Sprouts

See now, unfortunately, Roast dinners are not complete without Brussel Sprouts...
Given, no one really enjoys them!!
Ideally we'd leave that part out..
Bit like Women really... There a just not complete without a Hysterical streek coarsing through their veins!!!
That's their Brussel Sproat...
Being Hysterical!!

Like;-
Hysterical Women:
"Urghh babe, you took the spare key, I can't get out"
Man:
"No I I didn't..."
Hysterical Women:
"You did! You took the spare key!! You definately took it, I know you did"
Man:
"I didn't, why would I? I have my key"
Hysterical Women:
"Yes you did, coz I put it confront of your keys, on the key ring. You took it with you"
Man:
"Ahh, no I didn't.. did you actually look for them? I wondered why it fell off my keys!? You haven't looked on the stairs have you"
Not so hysterical women:
"Oh..."

No comments:

Post a Comment