Subscribe to me on YouTube

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Meatballs

Why so they make Meatballs, in the shape.of a ball.. If there's a more annoying shape to cook or fry, tell me..
Because by how the instructions read, it all sounds lovely & easy..
Grab a Saucepan, med heat, bit of oil, shallow fry Meatballs, turning every 1-2 minutes..
You can't fucking turn them!
At least not on a way that cooks them evenly!!
Have they tried turning an arguably ball shaped meaty object before!!?
The fucking things just flop back to favoured side, which ends up the most cooked.. and when I say most cooked I mean cremated!!

Why would you make such a food when its so obviously impractical to cook..

How about Meatcubes?! Far more practical & a much more economical way way to put into packaging!!
At least then you've only got 6, flat sides to worry about!!

1 comment:

  1. lol, I totally agree with you, loving the "flop back to their favourite side" lol xx

    ReplyDelete