Subscribe to me on YouTube

Saturday 7 July 2012

Baby gifts

A friend of mine, just had a baby boy...
So I went online to look for a gift...
Found the great website:
NotOnTheHighStreet
Whilst looking at all the personalised gifts available, it came down to two things..
A letter train (speeling his name)
or
A sail boat with his name & d.o.b...

Usually I'd flip a coin, but in this instance it occured to me, that one of thw items could be seen as slightly racist?!
With my friend being of Middle East origin, the possible racist innuendo made my decision easier to make, I thought::

" I can't go giving them a boat... I may as well join the BMP, make a banner that says something like; get back on the boat & go home, then burn Jelly Babies coz they're a simbol of multiculturalism!!"

So, I got the train....

No comments:

Post a Comment