Subscribe to me on YouTube

Saturday 7 July 2012

The stages of love

ENERGETIC Hello!! >> mimic microphone over to audience whilst putting bottle down or similar << Don't worry, I am a Comedian, your probably looking at the shirt/top, hair etc.... and thinking... oh it's a >> weird combo << ((i.e, A French, man/boy baker!!)) fucking hell >> shock << ** french voice -- your crossaint is ready!! ** Good!! So.. err.. nice to be here.. I'm a 'Wiltshire' person.. Any Wiltshire people in?? ** low response = good, right.. thats a good start.. >>accent<< '' no we didnt invite any & to be honest, we didn't know you'd be on you Tractor driving Monkey... Now heres Thre'pence.. fucking dance for me!! '' ** big response = excellent... what areas we from..... ** >lead< Thats why I'm nervous.. You might think I'm nervous coz i'm on stage.. I'm nervous, because that's how I grew up.. I grew up in the country... So I always like to begin with asking to/as...** ** helps to know how many other inbred fuckwits there might be in the crowd ** ** I'm nervous, coz thats how we grow up in the country.. you never know when a bull might try to jump you.. or a Farmer mistakes you for his sheep!! ** Who's in a couple here? put your hands up... >> single out couple/lady looking blankly << You, yea, right.. see when you met her, it was probably at a nice pub or club, maybe through a crowded Waitrose/other.. somthing like that??. Although the way she/he's looking at me blanky... >accent< ''she's going: I don't know, he just say if I smile, he promise me passport. No, I mean.. come on look at your face, look at her face.. 'Somethings going on'. See thing is.. Wiltshire/other girls are totally different.. These days, they chat you up.. that's what make you nervous.. If you've ever been to xxxxx... You see the hoarding groups of hairy/other xxxx women (mimic)... just going around... their like slaggy Hyenas.. Just paroosing the place... looking for food & cock!! thats all we're after.. You see the ones.. you know.. the boob-tube onesie, heels & eyelashes so big, it makes you wonder how overgrown their growler is!!!!??? If they bend over, it looks like black moldy ham!! .. what... deal with it.. its happened.. you can't take it back.. right... Now.. this is the thing.. when a normal womens around & a man goes to chat her up.. he's thinks.. there she is.. I hope she likes me.. dont say anything stupid.. say something.. clever.. or funny.. or both.. something intelligent.. i can feel my heart skip.. oh i'm feeling a lil nervous.. maybe she'll like me.. but maybe she doesnt.. And then, when you get there.. you go:: Alright... !! Not even in a questionable tone!! Just mono-tone... *like your at the bus-stop when awkwardly catch the eye of the other person also waiting for the bus & linger just too long, you have to engage in verbal acknowledgement!! ''alright'' But when one of these XXXX women chats you up.. I show you my friend (pick someone & point at them) What'll happen is.. a 16 women, in a size 10 boob-tube... right.. will come up to you.. right... Are you prepared for this.. This is out of the XXX ladies mating manual 2012... She'll come up to you a go... ((cue silly act)) ** maybe drunk, sick, itch fanny & tit.. ** ' * 'you!! OI... I said you!! >pointingswayingsick< * your coming home wiv me! then she'll stare at ya. (awkward, long, swaying/sick)... bends over, trying to be alluring.. but sick down her leg... raise her eyebrow & before you can move, she flashes her fanny to stun you... punches you in the face, throws over her shoulder & takes you home!! ** Thats just how it happens.. it is.. don;t say I didnt warn ya!!! You darn't believe your eyes in XXXXX... just streets full of Kebab stalls with these women stuffing Jalepinos up there growlers to loosen up before they find some cock!! Soooo... I'm here to talk to you about the beauty of true love..... tonight... ... Who's in love... quick show of hands... Perfect... my favourite reaction.... 'Women whoooops, looks at man, stamps on foot reaction there... >> mimic her hand up... >> ey' get your fucking hand up!! you will love me.. you will.. I am your world... Thats the thing though.. Love isn't a constant thing.. It's up & down.... It is.. when your first together... As a man, you gaze at your women sleeping... shes an angel, the most adorable thing in the world.. even if she lets out a fart.. it smells like a gust of Fabreeze.. Its true.. men do it.. with true love in their hearts.. just looking at her, going: ''arhh look at her, shes like a cute little bunny rabbit all snuggled up & hybernating... shhh.. if you listen quietly, you can hear her breathing..'' >> massive fart!!! <<< Gag reflex!! Thats fucking Breezy alright.. Jesus.. GAG REPLFEX.. open window!! Wooow.. damn.. I think your Fabreeze gas canisters ran out luv'!! thats hummin!! You, creep to the window, as quickly as poss'... open it.. & as soon as you do... >bomb, she knows.. Like a fucking 6th sense!! ''*fiancee = close the window its cold!!''* COLD!! you just let off a Thermo-nuclear bomb under those sheets!! The beds gunna be radio-active for the next 30 to 40 years!! You could put a Gingters under there & it'd be cooked in 3 minutes or less!! I been with my Fiancee/wife.. 7 years now.. I don't mind admitting it... I still look at her in the morning... just watching her sleep... Admittedly, I've upgrading to a Gas Mask.. I'm romantic, not stupid!! But still, I look at her & think.. Look at her... still breathing!!! It's not coz I don't love her... I do really, I'm just joking around... ((*whisper* pssst.. I have to say that, or she'll chop my nuts off!! and I dunno about you... but.. I like my nuts... so... shhh..)) No... seriously.. I do love her to bits.. in fact we're trying to start a family.. You know, a little baby!!! But it's so hard to choose... .. I mean.. there's always such a variety at the hospital.... (mimic looking around the new babies.. what about this one.. photo... no.. don't think brown suits you!!)).. But, you know.. Love.. it changes.. you go through all these stages.... You know all those things you go through when you first meet.. all those nice things.. it all goes.. but to be fair, theres some great things, like when you get to the I love yous... The first kis.. ahhh.. you remeber the kiss.. what a monumental moment that is.. Women are like.. ''here it comes.. the kiss, i'm not a slag, just a bit of toungue, maybe if he's good, I'll let him slip a cheeky finger up my knickers!!.'' Guys, totally different.. blokes just going in like.. ''down boy, down boy, down boy, down boy,... think of me Nan.. Nan, Nan, Nan, naked Nan.. errrr, too much Nan.. down boy!! down boy!!..'' but then out of nowhere, you bum sends a signal to your brain to announce the arrival of wind... bum:: (english pilots voice) ''err bum, to brain.. over..'' Brain:: (another voice) ''recieving over'' bum:: (theres some turbulance on it way... not sure I can avoid it over) Brain:: (err.. thats a negative... avoid the turbulance.. over) bum:: (really not sure thats possible old chap.. over) ** Now your going... ahh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... dont fart, dont fart.. brain:: (how bad is it over) bum:: (hard to tell.. have a feeling it could be pretty bad..) brain:: (can we deal with it slowly, in little outbursts? over) bum: (I'll do what I can over).. **oh no.. be silent.. be silent....** bum:: ((bum to brain over - thats it all done.. any residual damage.. over)) Brain:: ((nothing detected yet.. oh.. wait!! oh dear, it's bad, very bad..) ** oh shit oh shit... move legs brain... get us away from here... Brain:: (i'm trying sir, but its too strong...) ** Oh god, it's following us!! ** she's going to taste it in her mouth!!! But Penis isn't deterred at this point... Penis:: (penis to brain... I have cargo ready for urgent deployment over!!) ** oh god no!!! back in the stink.. back in the stink.. I'd rather she smell my shit that find out i've spunked in my pants!! But, don't worry.. any of you yet to go through this...don't be scared.. It all changed... eventually, you'll be able to make love & fart.. it just won't matter, coz you'll be so used to the smell, you won't even notice... In fact, loud ones, usually pass as orgasm!! Thing is, at some point, your gunna have to propose... But you have to do it the right way...There so many ways.. just make sure your doing it for the right reasons.. These days the most popular is when the girl comes up to you and goes, I'm pregnant! I proposed to my fiancee/wife at Disneyland Florida.. It was at night, when the fire works were going off in the background.. fucking check me out.. how awesome am I!! Yeah.. actually We were on the Ferry, going accross the lake.. the fireworks shimmering off the dark waters, with the Ferrys dimmed lights.. I tell, ya, if your gunna do it man.. Do it there... on the boat.. Not only is it really romantic & magical... But when you think about.. if the bitch says no, you can just push her off the boat.. too easy... Just pick a secluded part of the ship.. Give her an elbow to the face as you do it, knock her out, so she doesn't make noise. ''not that I thought about it!! heeheee.. >nervous laugh...< If anyone asks what that big splashing noise it, just tell them you have an all you can eat Steak at lunch... Had to do an Emergancy poo off the side.. No-ones gunna look down there after that!! She just magically dissapears... maybe washing to shore like Jason Borne... Ends up working at Disneyland for the rest of her life!!! Thats probably where all the old people who work there have come from... Failed proposals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment