Subscribe to me on YouTube

Sunday 17 February 2013

Dirty Jokes ~ Elephant Trunk

I'll share a dream/nightmare of mine..

I wake up one morning to find my Penis has transformed into an Elephants Trunk!!
Seems fantastic at the time, coz I can move it around with surprising dexterity!!
I lay in bed, butt naked
*****
which by the way, why do we call it that?: "butt naked"
Why not:
"nipple naked"
Or:
"Dick naked"....
*****

So I waste like an hour, giggling & applauding myself at the new tricks my Trunkilly can do (see what o did there) like;
Play dead
Snake impressions
& pointing like a retriever!!

Then I get up, still, dick naked
(does that work??)
& go wash my face in the sink
(or basin if your posh)...
(or puddle if your homeless)...
Alarmingly (but histerically funny too), my trunks natural reaction to the water filled basin, is to suck the water up and spray it over me!!
(which, whilst being a bit like a water fight as a kid, also feels a little like I've inadvertently molested myself!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment