Subscribe to me on YouTube

Monday 11 February 2013

Jelly Babies stick it to the man!!

Ever noticed how multicultural Jelly Babies packets are??..

I mean, look at all the colours in there.. Surely, I'm not the only one link each colour to oa type  human races, too..

Now, I don't want to say anything to make me look racist, but I'm not afraid to tell you, I love all colours..

And I've noticed something...
I've never found a white one...
Have you?
Where are they?

I tell you where they are... All the white Jelly Babies are the ones in control of manufacturing...
Have you ever seen who owns Jelly Babies.. No?!

That's because their busy dosing all the other Jelly Babies with drugs to keep them knocked out, whilst they shove them in a packet & seal it tight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment