Subscribe to me on YouTube

Saturday 10 March 2012

Pussey Whipped

Do you ever catch your darling Pussey Cat just staring at you!!??
For ages & ages!!
Like their looking into the depths of your mind & weaving a web of thoughts, so intricately woven you don't even realise they mind fucked the shit outta ya!!

No? You say...
Oh dear.. Then your more 'pussey whipped' than your tiny mind can begin to comprehend!!

Your probably the type Cat 'owner, who for no aparent reason, will go into the Kitchen & 'decide' to fill a bowl with Milk, because:
''my little cutey looks thirsty''!!?
( I use the term 'owner' lightly, because obviously, who owns who, is rather more blurred in your case!!).

My Cat, thinks he's Telepathic, but the trouble with him is....
He's not!!
Or is that what he wants me to believe?!!
He's definitely not.. I just don't think he understands the concept frankly!

Either that or he's more into the Art of Hypnosis?!.. Waiting for us to get into a relaxed state of Slumber, then meowing in a rythmic pattern, attampting to atune our minds...

Unfortunately, I thinks thats far to sophisticated for him..
I mean, he sleeps on his back, with his head hanging off the Sofa, like he enjoys the blood rushing to his head!
He goes mental for reflected light or laser pens, needs a 'large cat' cat flap & when we dish out Catfood, he'll check the other Cats bowl as if to see if its the same food.. Unlike the other 100a of times before?!

No comments:

Post a Comment