Subscribe to me on YouTube

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Modern Problems of a low paid Snob wannabe

You join a fairly high end/expensive gym.
Why?
Because the facilities are better?!
Well, yes, but considering the monthly instalments are twice as much, are the facilities twice as good...?
Where I go... DL Swindon, I'd be of the opinion, that actually, no!!
Sure, they are a bit better.... Like::
You get private shower cubicals..
Pretty clean facilities...
Nice looking lounge area ~ Which, considering you pay for the gym & spa facilities, really shouldnt be the thing that hooks you!! I mean, come on!! Wake up & smell expensive coffee of the rich man who owns the joint!!
The food & drink ain't free!!
So come on then.. let's ask ourselves, why is it we'd be prepared to pay twice thw price of most the gyms around??
You could kid yourself, like me... By using the expense as a motivation tool to actually go there!!!
or, here's a refreshing concept, let's be honest... Why would you spend so much?
I'll tell you why & I'd but a bet on thw fact that the majority of DL members go for the same reason.........
Because, you expect the quality of fellow members to be of decent quality!
Sorry, that was a little harsh...
I'll try again:
Because you expect the Riff Raff can't afford to be a member!!
Its the truth, I swear... Go get a magic 8 ball, ask it to verify... It will!!

Thing is, somehow, I guess its down to human nature..
Some of the riff raff still manage to sneak their way in, making you fearful of leaving your footwear outside the locker!!
Why would you think someone intends to steal your footwear Craig (I hear you ask).
I'll tell you for why...
Because there stuff stinks to high heaven.. So much so, the entire changing rooms are clogged with the fousty odour!!
Sure, you try to get away... But you can't.. oh no.. the foust won't let you.. it's found a new playmate... The riff raff seem immune to this stenchy mixture, I'd describe it as a cocktail of mouldy cat piss, wet old dog & unwashed hair!!!
It's soo bad, you move your stuff further and further away, until, your outside the changing room, getting changed!!
People normally frown at this sort of behaviour.. But you utter thw words Riff Raff... You see the disappointment in their eyes turn to Solis, then to fear as it dawns on them... They are next!!!

I don't pay double to be bullied out of the changing room by a foul smell, because some people have terrible odour issues!!

It's that bad, even after you leave the gyms, the smell welds itself to your naisle hair!!

Next time I'm gunna throw their clothes in the shower along with them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment