Subscribe to me on YouTube

Thursday 14 June 2012

Charity work... OCD

I don't give all that much to Charity.
But, insted, what I have been doing for years, is offering those who suffer from OCD, what I like to think of as, a form of therapy...
So, about once a week, I get the group together, It's a bit like an AA meeting...but for OCD.. we call it OCD annon..
I can't afford a big place, so my little flat has to make do for now..
Great thing is, its very rare anyone's late.
Usually I sit any new members down to begin with, go over some simple rules, show them through the flat & particularly where the cleaning products & Hoover is located...

A bit of a bonus is, some turn up on non-group days, ready do put the hard work in...

I've not had to clean my flat for months now!!!!
Great cleaners those OCD....
What?!
Oh i get it.. I hear some people say:
"your abusing their nature"
I say, I'm allowing them to express themselves outside the home!!
Also, I'm not a monster, I make them a cup of Tea each...
Well, when I say I, I mean Stuart.. he has an obsession for making tea....
I do pay for the Tea bags though, so, in a way, as they're drinking it, that's Charity!!

1 comment:

  1. HA HA HA HA, very very funny, not very PC tho, but who cares, it made me laugh, lol xx

    ReplyDelete