Subscribe to me on YouTube

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Desert Island

So, chances are you've played this sort of silly game before.. But.. If your were to.be stuck on a Desert Island & you could have one, thing only, one rhing, what would it be.. don't think.. just say the first thing that comes to mind.....

Most people are like:
IPod...
Phone...
My favorite cuddly toy (yeah, well done Steve, you gayboy!!)

You know what I'd take:
How about a boat, so I can get off the fucking island!!!
Better still, the Replicater off The Star Ship Enterprise!! You could get food, drink, everything you need.. possibly even a small vagina to pass the lonely times..
You might ask why I didn't say women..
Don't be stupid, the replicator can't make things that big!! Duh!!!
Also, arguably because, she'd do your fucking head in at some point!!
She'd be able to talk & moan, oh my hair all knotted, I'm bored, wanna watch Eastenders!!

Ahh shit, hang on.. what's gunna power the replicator? Bollocks, a flaw in my otherwise perfect plan...

I know what, fuck it, its my game, I'd have he whole Star Ship Enterprise!!
That way, you'd get the hologram room also!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment